The error message “We have detected unusual transactions on your account” means that TikTok has flagged your account for suspicious activity. This could be due to a number of reasons, such as:
- You have made a large number of transactions in a short period of time.
- You have used a different payment method than you normally use.
- You have tried to purchase coins from a third-party website.
If you receive this error message, you will not be able to recharge your account or use your coins. You will need to contact TikTok support to resolve the issue.
Here are some tips to avoid getting this error message in the future:
- Only use your own payment method to recharge your account.
- Do not try to purchase coins from third-party websites.
- If you are making a large number of transactions, spread them out over a period of time.
Solution for “detected unusual transactions on your account”
If you do receive this error message, you can contact TikTok support by following these steps:
- Go to the TikTok website.
- Click on the “Help” icon in the bottom right corner of the page.
- Select “Contact Us”.
- Select the “I have a problem with my account” option.
- Select the “I have received an error message” option.
- Enter your account information and describe the error message that you received.
- Click on the “Send” button.
TikTok support will typically respond to your request within 24 hours. They will help you to resolve the issue and restore your account access.
If you can not recharge your account contact with us recharge your account.